Taking Care of Business
Every day you rely on your commercial vehicle. You depend on it to take you to a job site and to your client meetings; to get supplies and transport equipment; to haul cargo and make critical deliveries. It is literally a vehicle for your success.
We are a member of the Business Preferred Network (BPN), a network of Ford Stores focused on meeting the needs of business owners like you. Whether you’re driving a single vehicle or managing an entire fleet, we can provide you with expertise on:
- Car, Van or Truck purchases
- Custom up-fits
- Parts and accessories
- Warranty and service plans
- Incentive Programs and Commercial financing
When you partner with a BPN Dealer, you work with professionals who have years of specialized training and expertise with commercial vehicles. In order to provide you with superior sales and services, we proudly uphold rigorous operating standards to ensure the quality of your experience. We also offer benefits such as:
- A single point of contact in the dealership. Your dedicated BPN Commercial Account Manager is committed to learning about your business to help you manage all your commercial vehicle needs.
- Prompt, priority service. Our flexible team will work around your schedule to arrange meetings, test drives, product demonstrations and service, so that you can get back to business.
- Preventive care. We can help you stay on the road through scheduled maintenance, truck inspection reminders, and an efficient ordering cycle for parts and vehicles.
- Comprehensive warranty and service plans. Enjoy administrative convenience, additional component coverage and greater peace of mind with our Ford Protect Plans.
- Dedicated credit capabilities. Ford Credit offers specialized financing products including Commercial Line of Credit, Commercial Retail Financing and Commercial Red Carpet Lease.
- Ford of Canada Commercial vehicles. We welcome the opportunity to show you how our line-up of top quality vehicles can suit your requirements.
Here’s a breakdown of our BPN services and prices:
Ford Commercial Upfit Incentive Program
The Ford Commercial Upfit Incentive Program is designed to assist small Canadian businesses and entrepreneurs. If your business vehicle requires installation of additional equipment to meet the needs of your specific vocation, the Commercial Upfit Incentive Program has you covered.
Ford Credit Commercial Line of Credit
With our Commercial Line of Credit you can streamline your funding process, allowing you more time to focus on your daily operations. Ford Credit doesn’t just give you benefits; we help turn those benefits into competitive advantages.
Ford Credit Commercial Lending
At Ford Credit, we want to help make your business successful. Our commercial products are designed to save you time while our supportive customer service makes it easy to make the right financial decisions for your business.
Ford Protect Extended Service Plan
As a Commercial Business owner, you know that it’s important to keep your vehicles on the road with minimal downtime for repairs or other maintenance. With extended fuel consumption, deteriorating road conditions and harsh environmental factors, it’s important to protect your Ford fleet beyond the Basic Coverage period of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty (NVLW).
Ford Protect Maintenance Protection Plans
Ford of Canada offers various Ford/Lincoln Protect prepaid maintenance plans. The Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP) and Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan (LMPP) include coverage for selected wear items, as required, due to normal wear or defect.
Ford Telematics Powered by Telogis
Ford Telematics powered by Telogis is Ford’s built-in telematics solution that can make your business more efficient and productive, while fostering safe driving across your fleet.
Ford Fleet Care
Ford Fleet Care is a consolidated parts and service billing program offered exclusively to those Commercial customers that choose to self-manage their fleet of vehicles. The program provides a cashless payment solution for maintenance and repair needs on both Ford and non-Ford vehicles.
Whether you have 5 vehicles, 50 vehicles, or 500 vehicles, our focus is the same … cost.
We have the expertise to help. We can evaluate your current situation and make recommendations to help control and manage your Ford fleet costs.
Call Discovery Ford at 905-632-8696 or contact us to start managing your fleet costs!